I ordered the shave system and extra patches from NeverShaveAgain.com but upon reading reports from the BBB, decided not to deal with them.They had on the website 100% guarantee within 30 days.

Now it being a personal hair removal system, I knew that were I to accept delivery of the product, they would not give me a refund of the patches, so rather than take a chance, I simply refused delivery. Then they wouldn't give a refund. I showed my credit card company that I refused delivery. They gave me a refund for the machine but not for the patches, which were never touched by human hands except theirs.

(Funny how they are allowed to touch them). So, they disputed the refund from my credit card company and I ended up paying for merchandise that I never received at all. A reputable company would have made a refund. They were able to resell this merchandise since I never touched it.

It plainly states in the FAQ section of their website that in the event of a refusal of shipment, they charge shipping both ways. But I got free shipping, no merchandise, and had to pay in full. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have reported them to the IRS and am in the process of reporting them to every states department of revenue.

I hope they realize that they have to pay tax on returns since they don't give refunds.My attorney is in the process of verifying whether they have a license to do business in this state or any other.

Had an Experience with Never Shave Again?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #755034

I had the same problem as everyone else , IT DOES NOT WORK

and this product is a ripoff